Please note that our administrative and warehouse operations will be closed on Monday September 25th. Shipping times and order processing will be delayed by one day, so please take this into account when placing your order.
Ships within 3-5 business days
Transit time is 3-10 business days
Transit time is not guaranteed
Ships same day*
Transit time is based on your location. View Times
3 Day/Express Saver
Ships same day*
Transit time is 3 business days guaranteed
Ships same day*
Transit time is 2 business days guaranteed
Next Day/Standard Overnight
Ships same day*
Transit time is 1 business day guaranteed
Delivered by either tractor trailer or 26ft box truck
Ships in 3-5 business days
3-10 Days transit time
*Cutoff time for same-day orders is 1:00 ET. Merchandise in stock is guaranteed to ship the same day. Merchandise shipped direct from the manufacturer will ship within 5-7 business days. This means even if you select Next Day shipping your merchandise won’t ship for 5-7 days.
*excludes weekends and holidays.
Free Shipping DOES NOT apply to customized products, wholesale orders, clearance products and orders that must be shipped by freight due to quantity/size of items. Purchase orders are not eligible for free shipping.
Orders placed within the contiguous 48 US states only qualify for free shipping. We reserve the right to choose the shipping method based on cost. Typical delivery time for orders that qualify for free shipping is 3 to 10 business days.
Orders shipping to APOs, PO Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or any Islands DO NOT qualify for free shipping.
We also offer all UPS services including 3 Day, 2 Day, and Next Day Air (UPS delivery rates apply).
Common Carrier & Freight Shipping Information:
Items that are too large to ship by standard ground carrier such as UPS or FedEx are required to ship freight. Orders and items that are shipped by freight are delivered on a large truck, such as a 26 ft. box truck or a tractor-trailer.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number that has an estimated delivery date to your local freight terminal.
- The carrier will call you at your provided phone number to schedule a delivery appointment within the next 1-2 business days. Only weekday appointments are available. If you are unable to receive the shipment within 1-2 business days of its arrival at the freight terminal, contact us at 1-877-236-7730
- All standard freight shipments are delivered curbside. The driver will bring the item to the curb and is not authorized to move it further. Anything past curbside delivery must be arranged before placing the order.
- Most freight orders are delivered on a pallet. If you do not have a dock height delivery door, you most likely will require a truck with a lift gate. This is an additional charge and can be added to your order at the time it is placed. Please call 1-877-411-0036 for additional information.
- Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign for the shipment. Prior to signing, any visible damage to the shipment and products, along with any missing items, must be noted on the delivery receipt. We need to be notified of product damage and missing parts within one business day of receiving your shipment.
Interruption of Service:
Online Stores, USPS and UPS shall not be liable for any interruption of service due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the following: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment; acts of God; acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority; acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities; insufficient information provided by a customer; the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the shipment; riots, strikes or other labor disputes; civil unrest; disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and natural disasters.
Economy Shipping Takes 3-10 Business Days and Is Not Guaranteed
Most orders that ship ground usually ship within 1-2 business days if placed before 1:00PM EST and the items are in stock. Orders that ship economy will ship within 2-3 business days if placed before 1:00PM EST and the items are in stock.
Custom Orders: Custom orders generally ship in 10-12 business days after proof approval for in stock items.
Expedited Shipping Information: Deadline for orders requiring Next Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day delivery is 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) for items in stock. Expedited orders placed after 1:00 PM will ship by the end of the next business day for items in stock. Next Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day orders placed on a Friday after 1:00 PM EST will ship the following Monday.
Shipping costs are calculated at time of checkout by our shopping cart, based on the weight of your order and the method of shipment.
We ship to US States and US Territories only.
Please note that certain items are shipped directly to our customers from our manufactures across the United States. For these items, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Shipments are made by UPS, FedEx or mail from our warehouse in Pittsburgh, PA. The below diagram show the typical transit time by UPS. Days are business days from when we ship your order, and do not include weekend or holidays like Thanksgiving. Please add 1 - 2 working days from when you place your orders for us to process, package and ship it. We strive to ship within two business days. Sometimes a delay will occur if we are out of stock. Some items do list alternate shipping times on their specific web pages. Expedited orders only will be notified of any delays.
UPS does not deliver on the weekends unless you order special Saturday delivery at extra cost. Please contact us to arrange this. You can email us at email@example.com or call 1-877-236-7730, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM EST; Closed Saturday-Sunday.
Which Shipping Option is Best?
- Economy – This method offers the best value but it does not provide a guaranteed delivery date. Orders are generally processed for shipment within 2 business days and transit time is 3-10 business days. Economy shipping will work for USPS PO Boxes, APO and FPO addresses. This will include shipping methods of UPS & FedEx Ground & USPS.
- Next Day – Next Day shipping offers guaranteed overnight delivery for day-definite shipments. Next Day shipping is available to US only and cannot be used for APO or FPO addresses.
- Alaska, Hawaii and APO Addresses - Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska can now be shipped by UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or US mail. UPS and FedEx ground services are normally cheaper unless the item is very light. For APO and FPO addresses please select the US Mail shipping option, as this is the only option available. In some cases our shipping calculator may underestimate the actual shipping costs if the package is oversized. In this case, we will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. You may cancel your order at this point without penalty.
USPS and Oversized Packages
Due to the new USPS rate changes, we reserve the right to ship any oversized package using UPS or FedEx to prevent additional shipping charges to our customers. Any package over one cubic foot (12H x 12W x 12L In.) is considered oversized.
Shipping to Canada
We're sorry, Online Stores Inc DOES NOT ship to Canada at this time.
5% Off Every Order for Logged-In Customers
As a thank you to our loyal customers we will be offering 5% off of every order for all customers who create an account with us. In order to get your 5% discount you must be logged-in and enter the code 'LOYALTY5' at the time of check out.
This discount cannot be combined with other offers. However, if you are a newsletter subscriber you will occasionally receive special offers that can used with your 5% discount. So subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of our site and you'll see the savings rack up!